Applying the Core Risk and Risk Management Concepts and Theory in International Business
1. Identify and discuss the importance and role of the knowledge of risk and risk management in international business.
2. Provide 4 relevant real world examples of where and how risk management knowledge is used within the internal company operations of any international business company and industry of your choice.
3. Apply risk management framework 1 to your chosen international business company and industry by identifying, ranking, and prioritizing 4 risks that your particular chosen company faces within its external environment.
4. Outline a strategy to manage the most high impact and highest likelihood risk your chosen company faces.
– Title page
– Executive summary
-Table of contents
– The Core Risk Concepts
– Where and how risk management knowledge is used within the company
– Risk Identification, Ranking and Prioritization
– Recommended Risk Management Strategy
– Summary and Conclusion
– REFERENCE LIST
Please refer to the file for the report format and structure with details.